Blog Name Change

 Update: Sacred Simplicity has changed to The Making of Home.

The new name reflects the true heart of my blog and my intention behind what I like to write and share about. My passion is to read and research about the Homefront and Rationing during World War Two and I will still continue to share those topics here on a regular basis.

However, my passion is also homemaking in general and I have noticed that the posts that are the most popular here are the frugal living and homemaking posts that have more practical frugal tips and recipes rather than the World War Two factual posts.

So I am going to combine all topics and have this blog as a gentle space to welcome all who wish to be encouraged and inspired in their homemaking journeys, whether you are after a recipe, some frugal tips or learning about the past and how we can apply that to our lives in creating beautiful spaces in our homes.

This change also reflects something new coming, hopefully, in the form of a YouTube channel. This is still a work in progress and will in no way be showcasing perfection in videography but it is something I have been thinking and praying about for a long time. So I will keep you informed!

Currently I am trying to change the url address and it won't let me change so it is still SacredSimplicitylife.blogspot.com for now.

Thank you to you all for your faithful following along here in my wee corner of the internet and making time to read my writings here.

Love, Fiona

No comments: